Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Milwaukee Teacher and Class Line Up

I'm back home from Milwaukee. It was exciting,  exhaustingly wonderful (if that makes sense)! I hope I can remember anything! I will keep the class hand-outs next to my machine. The teachers were so knowledgable, inspirational and full of energy, even in the late afternoon classes. Absolutely no complaints in that respect!

I hope the show organizers will send out surveys on how to make it an even better event. Two things I complained about during all three days: no coffee and food available between 1 and 5 pm!

Here's my teacher line-up:

Dawn Cavanaugh:
Feathers as Fillers
Dusty Farrel:
Radical Rulers

Pam Clark:
Background Fillers


Mindy Wylie:
1) Swags Galore
2) Bodacious Borders


Myrna Ficken:
Creating Spaces

Claudia Pfeil:
Gambling with Echos


Sue Patten:
Free Motion Edge to Edge


I forgot to ask Sue how many pairs of cowboy boots she packed in her suitcase! Wild and gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment