Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

And Yes! I do work 6 days a week!

Quilting my life away! My machine was down for almost two weeks. I must have fried the circuit boards, it's not good to quilt 24/7!

Here are some of the quilts I finished for my customers. But, just one more picture of Simon (with Dan).


And, before I forget! Fran and Luke found out that they are indeed expecting a baby girl!



  Love this Pinwheel quilt by Sharon H.!


 Stella S. made this beautiful Jaybird Design Quilt.


A Jacqueline DeJong pattern with her Fabrics for Anthology!

 Another Jacqueline DeJong pattern for Anthology!



Vintage fabrics from Lory's grandma for this beautiful quilt!


 MaryEllen's Hunter Star Red and White Quilt! One of my favorites!


Miriam's Four Patch Posy! Beautiful Colors!

Moda Building Blocks for Sew Generously Quilt Store!


And, of course, there were many, many more! Thanks to all my customers for your orders, and or being so very patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment