Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Sandy / Retreating

Today we were celebrating Sandy B.'s 65th birthday with a great luncheon at Maggiano's in Naperville. Best food and an excellent Pinot Grigio, but I could have used a little nap afterwards. No time for that!!! I had to get everything ready for quilt retreat.
The retreat is starting tomorrow. Are you saying: 'She is going AGAIN?'. Yes, I am. The only time I can work on my own quilts is at a retreat. Bernina, projects, tools, food, Crockpot, Nesco, wine, it's all packed. Even the snow is holding off till Friday when we're hunkered down at the Hampton Inn.

I hope to have some pictures for you on Sunday. The projects are always so fun and inspiring! Stories will be told and the food is excellent! Even Cosmos and Margaritas are on the menu. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment