Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

I have been quilting up a storm, finished lots of bindings for customers, delivered finished quilts and taken in lots of new quilts that all need to be done before Christmas. Snow is in the forecast! I'm not looking forward to driving in the snow. Tomorrow will mark the 6th anniversary of surviving my car accident. And yes, I can actually wear heals (not too high) again and walk (most of the time) without a limp. It feels great!

Here are some pictures of the quilts I've been working on:









1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!! All pieces of ART!!! Elvira, YOU are so talented! What an honor to sit next to you on Saturday at Ewald's surprise b-day party and eating a piece of the Schwarzwalder Kirsch Torte with you! =)

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete