Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quilt Expo in Madison

My friends Mary Beth and Sandy joined me to check out the Quilt Expo in Madison. This was my first visit to this show. It was packed with quilters shopping, shopping, shopping! We enjoyed all the vendors, the beautiful quilts, and meeting lots of friends that made the same trip! I was so excited to personally know two people that won ribbons: Claudia Moore and Sharron Evans! Congratulations! Their quilts were gorgeous!

I also finally met one of my favorite authors in person: Marie Bostwick! We have been friends on FaceBook for a little while! It's so much fun meeting one of your 'imaginary' friends! I have read 4 of her books! Her new one is coming out on April 28!



We made a stop at Acorn Quilt Shop on our way back to Illinois. They have wonderful selection of fabrics, we'll be back for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment